The following subjects can make part of the training
- Brain(In)Sight & Learning.
How the brain works and how it is used for Learning in relation to Mind Mapping is trained & discussed during the Introduction.
Mind Mapping on paper:
- Theory. What are the Mind Mapping rules and, more importantly, why do they exist? The relation with the brain is presented.
- When can Mind Mapping be used? In other words, in what learning or work situations is Mind Mapping a useful tool?
- What are the advantages of Mind Mapping?
- How to put Mind Mapping rules and techniques in practice?
- The use of colors.
- Making a Mind Map IN for Learning.
- How to use Speed Mind Maps to write down information in a fast and clear way.
- PluMInCo MindMap for decision making and dilemmas.
- 'On the Fly'-MindMapping. When listening to a speech (presentation, seminar, meeting, etc), how to draw an instant Mind Map.
Of Course it is possible to modify or extend the training. For example, the training can be combined with iMindMap, MindManager, iThoughtsHD, speed reading, memory and comparable.
When learning Mind Mapping it is important to combine the knowledge learned with its related skills. That is why the training is constituted of approximatelly 80% of practical work.
To check out the next training dates for our Open Training, please go to www.mindmap.nl